Press & Popular Media
Social Perception of Self-Enhancement Bias and Error
- "When is it OK to brag?" Elizabeth Bernstein, The Wall Street Journal, 12/5/2016.
- "Bragging rights: when beating your own drum helps (or hurts)" Patrick Heck, Aeon Magazine of Ideas and Culture, 11/10/2016.
- "Go ahead, brag. As long as you’re actually good" Megan Scudellari, Boston Globe, 10/17/2016.
- “Scientists figured out when bragging can help you, and when you should stay humble” Rafi Letzter, Business Insider, 10/14/2016.
- “Study evaluates how society assesses braggarts” Elena Renken, Brown Daily Herald, 10/11/2016.
- “Bragging as a strategy: what boasting buys, and costs, a candidate” David Orenstein, News from Brown, 10/5/2016.